Welcome to brittana , the shipping community for Cheerios Brittany and Santana, of Glee.
Most entries are unlocked, but you'll need to join to see ones that aren't.
1. No drama, no being obnoxious, etc. I think this should be fairly obvious.
2. No spoilers that are not warned for and under a cut.
3. Add a subject line to your post, preferably about what you're posting.
4. Please do not change the font from default. If things are looking weird, you're probably posting in Rich Text. Just switch over to HTML and erase the things that shouldn't be there.
5. Now, we've had a bit of a problem here. When posting fic, please use the following format:
Title: Your Title Here
Rating: Appropriate Rating
Summary: Brief Summary
Spoilers: Episode Name/Number
(LJ Cut) or Link to your story
Text Box for LJ Cut:
Text Box for Link:
You may add other things to your post such as author's notes, disclaimers and word counts, but please make sure these five things are included when posting your fic.
6. TAG YOUR POSTS. It's not that difficult, you guys. Don't make up some random tags for your entry. It may sound silly, but I've noticed quite a bit of people try and do this. There are appropriate tags for what you are posting. If you cannot find the appropriate tags for your post, please refer to the tag list. If you feel there needs to be a tag added to the list, feel free to leave a message with one of the mods.
7. No fic that leads to an friends-locked entry. We've had quite a few people try and pull this.
8. As silly as this seems, Brittany and Santana should play a prominent role in your fic. This is referencing fic with Brittany and Santana as the side pairing. If they are just off in the background or only mentioned once, said fic will be rejected.
9. For graphic posts, images over 500px wide should be under a cut. Icons posts can have a max of four icons above a cut.
10. Obviously, this community is for fans of Brittany and Santana, not the other characters on Glee, as awesome as they can be.
11. You don't need permission to promote, but all advertising should relate to Brittany and Santana in some way. Other ads will be deleted and the poster will have their posting access taken away.
12. No links that look like this: http://www.community.livejournal.com/brittana/ It looks ugly and it makes your post look ugly. Any links should look like this. If you're having difficulty with this, just use this coding
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!
See a bug? Let us know! Here you can also share your thoughts and ideas about updates to LiveJournal
Your request has been filed. You can track the progress of your request at:
If you have any other questions or comments, you can add them to that request at any time.